GENERAL FALL/WINTER SUBMISSIONS will be open from Tuesday, September 15th at 12AM EST through November 15th at 12AM EST.
To expedite our response, please remember these GUIDELINES FOR GENERAL SUBMISSIONS (POETRY):
1. Submit up to 5 poems at a time.
2. Format in 12-pt font, single-spaced (where appropriate).
3. Tell us if you're submitting simultaneously to other publications (and withdraw promptly through Submittable should your work be accepted elsewhere).
4. We only consider previously unpublished work (online or in print).
5. Please include your name and title on the first page of the submitted file.
6. Translations are welcome with rights permission from the original writer.
7. Include a short bio with your cover letter.
8. Poetry contributors will receive a payment of $50 per poem and two copies of the journal.**
**Discounted 1-year subscriptions ($20) are available upon submission, as an add-on item at the payment stage.
We aim to respond to submissions within three to four months. Please be patient - we give thoughtful and thorough consideration to each submission. We look forward to receiving your work.
During this submissions period, we are offering everyone who sends us work a free digital subscription to Epiphany. If you submit work to us, the code for a free digital subscription will be included in our initial response letter.