GENERAL FALL SUBMISSIONS will be open from June 1 through August 1, 2017.
To expedite our response, please remember these GUIDELINES FOR GENERAL SUBMISSIONS:
1. Submit one essay at a time.
2. Format in 12-pt font, double-spaced.
Tell us if you're submitting simultaneously to other publications (and withdraw promptly through Submittable should
your work be accepted elsewhere).
4. We consider work previously unpublished online or in print.
5. Please include your name and title on the first page of the submitted file.
6. Translations are welcome with rights permission from the original writer.
7. Include a short bio with your cover letter.
8. Non fiction contributors will receive a payment of $100, three copies of the journal, and a one-year subscription.
*Discounted 1-year subscriptions ($20) are available upon submission, as an add-on item at the payment stage.
We aim to respond to submissions within four to five months. Please be patient: we give thoughtful and thorough consideration to each submission. We are a small staff and unfortunately cannot give individual responses to work that has been declined. We look forward to receiving your work - send us some good reading!